Monday 2 September 2013

Albatross: Louise Mace

If you want to know what kind of a man you are dealing with, you always look at his children - at least that is what my father always told me. I wanted to get a more rounded view of who Arthur Mace is and with him being a single parent, it seemed like a good place to start.

His youngest daughter is a hard creature to get a fix on - so far all I know is that she is called Nicolette. Her exact age, her date of birth and place of birth, all the normal information that people give away so freely, it is just not there. By all accounts it looks as though someone as purposely gone through all known records and removed any and all reference to her.

It could be a response to all the horrendous comments that I have heard other people - namely Ellis and Rogers - make regarding what they'd like to do to her, but I don't know who in this station would be so protective over a girl they don't know.

Louise Mace, on the other hand, seems to have her own files listed with all national and international agencies already. She has set up an alias "The Raven Siren" to operate under in a similar capacity to her father and lists "Little Sparrow" as her business partner.

I assume that "Little Sparrow" is her sister, Nicolette, but other than my instincts, I have no proof of that. Louise's attendance at school is possibly the worst I have ever seen, even worse than my brother, Ryan's. Yet she seems to be very well educated and equipped with street smarts on top of that.

In some respects this does shine a positive light on Arthur Mace, yet there is something about a man who is willing to let his offspring follow him into a profession filled with danger and some of the seediest individuals on the planet that makes me uneasy. Though that doesn't make him guilty of all the things he is being investigated for. There is something intangible that keeps eluding me but when I can pin it down, I think it will be the key to unlocking this whole mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment